“My golf partners can’t believe how well I’m turning. My shots are longer and straighter” – DB
“I’m hitting the snot out of the ball” – JH
The most efficient swing is based on what your body can and cannot do. Poor swing mechanics and poor conditioning can lead to injury. A certified Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness Instructor can help you improve your form, play injury free, and function more effectively in your everyday life.
58% of amateur golfers have poor posture at address.
64% have a loss of body angles (posture) while executing a swing. This leads to a variety of characteristics, such as early extension, hitting over-the-top, casting, sway, and slide.
We provide a comprehensive conditioning program for golfers that will help you to improve your golf swing mechanics & power, and avoid injury. Our program includes:
- Golf fitness assessments designed to measure your flexibility, posture, balance, and movement.
- Stretches that will improve flexibility, correct postural imbalances, and lengthen short and tight muscles that restrict optimal swing mechanics.
- Functional exercises designed to strengthen and coordinate movement patterns specific to the game of golf.
- A cardiovascular conditioning program that will improve your endurance and focus.
- Recovery strategies that include: Self-Myofascial release techniques as well as nutrition & lifestyle coaching.
Contact us now to schedule a golf specific physical assessment, so you can improve your golf game and your overall well being.
CAUTION: You may lower your handicap in the process!